Change of Address

If you are a participant, retiree or beneficiary you will need to submit your change of address in writing. You can print out the Change of Address Form and mail it to the Pension Office, or you can come to the Pension Office in person to change it.


Send form to:

The Pension office 
P.O. Box 43449
Las Vegas, NV 89116

or visit us at:

The Pension Office:
1901 Las Vegas Blvd. So., Suite 107
Las Vegas, NV 89104